找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 600|回复: 2

[其他] (遇到了一个骗子:f.zhang0107@gmail.com)

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-7-14 16:38:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
附上他的自我介绍,让你们开心一下。不要看房,一直要legal name和电话,还说他妈病重,希望快点死

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I'm interested in the rent and I plan to arrive on the 3rd of Aug

I'm a mixed race of Norwegian and Chinese, I speak Mandarin moderately, currently living in Norway, I'm 28 yrs old. I'm Educated (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree), a devoted Christian. I don't smoke nor drink. I'm currently living at Post Storgata, Oslo in Norway.

I'm pretty quiet and neat, but not obsessively so. I'm responsible and will pull my weight around and pay bills on time..

And I would really want to secure it before my arrival, More-so, to know if it would be possible for me to pay for the rent before my arrival, So I would like to know the total amount of the rent per month and the utilities included. All this information is very important so that I can submit my proposal to my Uncle. My Uncle will be responsible for all the fees. Please let me know if I could give you any mo*****helpful for making your decision. I would be glad if you could tell me a little about you too.

Sorry for the email novel. I hope it isn't a lot to read and I apologize for coming on strong, I'm just looking for a reliable place when I move down. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Regards,
Fen
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-15 11:01:18 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!我也被这个人联系了,不过刚开始联系,email 内容一模一样。她说妈妈病重然后会跟你要钱或者要退押金之类的吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 13:45:58 | 显示全部楼层
我也被这个人联系了,我就说,有点too good to be true... 房子都不看就要给我钱, 感谢分享了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|NYU CSSA BBS

GMT-5, 2024-5-18 18:52 , Processed in 0.013145 second(s), 15 queries .